The Slight Edge Of Success

One of my favourite books is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson, here Olson talks about the daily activities that take us closer or further away from our goals.

It is these activities that separate the 5% of the population from the remaining 95%.

1 in 20, will be up at the crack of dawn to make their dreams come true and become successful.

Are you in the 5% category?

Till next time.

With all my love.

From my heart to yours,


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close