Why should I choose to be a better person?
It may seem a simple question at first, but when you look deep into it, this question may cause some resistance in some people.
Here are some of the reasons why we should choose to be better:
1. As clichéd as it may sound, there is enough negativity on this planet that choosing to be better can help transform this negativity into positivity, helping everyone along the way.
2. Being better than we were previously can attract nicer people into our lives, if you believe in the law of attraction, when you change the way you behave, things start to change for the better in your life.
3. You become a go-to person, what this means is that people will come to you for advice, your mindset and outlook in life inspires people to trust you more, you become their role model.
4. You start getting better results. This simple mindset shift has then potential to detach you from the outcome, which means you will be more open to feedback and as a direct result better outcomes.
5. You stress levels decrease, nothing worries you as much, because you know you get to choose how you react to events in your life.
6. You become kinder to yourself, not only the way you think about yourself but the words you use to talk to yourself.
7. You learn to treat yourself with more respect, and this translates into a healthier and happier lifestyle.
These are the top 7 benefits of choosing to be a better person that I have experienced first hand.
Give choosing to be a better person a go and let me know how your life improves.
Till next time,