I love a good love story, though, it is a million times better when it is your own love story!
We grow believing in fairy tales and Princes and Princesses, and marrying the one AND living happily ever after.
Once that dream is ‘crushed’, we become cynical and wave goodbye to that dream we once had.
I still believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming and happily ever afters…
Here is what I have learned from being in love.
- Love is a battery that powers your desire to succeed in life.
- When you are in love you go above and beyond what needs to be done in a relationship and life to make it work.
- Love serves you as inspiration, it is your muse and your canvas.
- When you are in love you change the way you feel about yourself and the world around you.
- Love is more than what we are told, it is a way of being.
- Love equals life… the more you love the more life you bring into your life and better results.
- When you are in love you think and act better, your actions are more logical and less erratic.
- Love becomes a priority and enables you to become kinder.
- The more you love the better things and life get.
- When you are in love and love someone you will do the best you can to honour that love.
- Love is nourishing, it feeds and nourishes the heart and mind.
- Love is the fuel needed to succeed and excel at pretty much anything in life.
- When you are in love you find ways and opportunities to keep that love alive.
- Love is a choice, you either choose it or not!
Finally I have learned that in order to love anyone I must love and believe in myself so that love and belief can be passed onto others.
Till next time, with all my love,