Let’s face, there are two types of people in the world:
- The ones that ask themselves questions, and
- The ones who don’t ask themselves any questions at all!
What do I mean by what quality of questions are you asking yourself?
Imagine you have been in your job for 20 years doing the same thing, day in and day out. For these 20 years you have not been promoted once.
You hate the idea of going to work, you don’t particularly get in with your boss and your colleague are a bunch of so and so’s.
Life isn’t what used to be, it changes a lot quicker than you can cope with and quite frankly you haven’t done much personal development to meet the demands.
Put on different words, you haven’t asked yourself any of the following questions:
- Is this all I am worth?
- What do I need to do to progress in this company?
- Will I ever be promoted?
- What do I have to do to be promoted?
- What can I do to get a salary raise?
- Where do I want to be in the next 5 years?
- Am I in the right job?
- Am I doing enough personal development?
- Should I go self-employed?
- Should I ditch my job?
When you ask yourself tthe right questions, it encourages you to move forward, take action and just get on with it.
The opposite is true too, when you don’t ask yourself any questions at all nothing changes, you get the same results and end up becoming skeptical about success and opportunities.
Are you asking yourself the right questions to get you moving and taking action?
Or, Are you paying someone to ask you the tough questions you’d never ask yourself?
Think about it, you either ask the right questions or you don’t, period.
Till next time,