As the second month of the year comes to and end I reflect on the 3 top lessons learned this month.
I love to set aside some time to reflect on what has gone and how it has impacted my life, I asked myself 3 Simple questions:
• What worked?
• What didn’t work?
• What did I learn from the experience? And
• What I will do differently next time.
So here are the 3 top lessons learned in February:
1. Leaving a legacy comes from our participation in life and having a vision, whether we want to be remembered 5, 10 or 1 thousand years after our time is gone. I learned that my actions today determine the longevity of my legacy.
2. Our personality is pretty defined by the age of 7. Aristotle was very right when he said gice me a child to the age of 7 and I will give you the man. I spent 2 weeks with my brother and I realised his behaviours and mannerisms were just the same as when he was a child, his present self was sculpted all those years ago.
3. We can’t add hours to our day but we can most definitely carve hours from our day to work on what is important to us. I was fortunate to take some time off and spend it with my brother, though, I made time for tasks that were important to me, I simply weighed the pros and cons of doing it or not doing it.
February was a great month in terms of Lessons, I grew and evolved and now I am taking these lessons into March.
I’d love to hear what you’ve learned in February, let me know in the comments box.
Till next time, will all my love,